Make an Impact
VFC develops relationships with organizations who support our mission. Are you interested in helping to make a positive change in our community? If so, let’s team up! Help strengthen our efforts as we make a difference:
• Help supply volunteers at one of our amazing events
• Participate in one of our virtual collection drives. Click here to access our list of needs.
• Organize a monetary donation drive like a company-wide “Jeans Day”
• Host a Guardian ad Litem information session at your office
• Help spread the word! Share our work on your social media channels or advertise our events via internal email to employees
• Supply an in-kind donation to help support one of our events – catering an event, gift cards, goodie bag items, or an auction item
Sponsorships are a great way to show your support to our community. Whether it’s for our signature event, our toy shop or an awareness event, sponsors shape the success of our events. Together, we can help the children’s time in foster care a little easier, and maybe a little better, while we search for a safe, loving and permanent home for them. Click below to sponsor our signature event, or email us at RQuick@vfcgal.org to learn about other opportunities.
Thank you for Being a Voice!
There are over 2,200 children in the Guardian ad Litem Program in Hillsborough County. Each of the organizations listed below have helped, in a variety of ways, to make their lives better as they spend time in foster care. With their support, Voices for Children continues to make an impact in the lives of abused, neglected and abandoned children.